Mechanical-technological test methods
Targeted destructive material testing: Mechanical-technological material tests can be used to test material or component behavior under the influence of mechanical forces under a wide variety of conditions.
In our laboratory we use a state-of-the-art semi-automatic hardness tester with turret. The fully automatic determination of hardness profiles minimizes the influence of the test personnel and thus guarantees the greatest possible objectivity.
- Hardness test acc. to Brinell
- Hardness test acc. to Vickers
- Hardness test acc. to Rockwell
- Determination of hardness profiles
- Determination of surface hardness scans
Notched Bar Impact Test
For the nochted bar impact bending tests we use a pendulum impact tester of the latest design with an impact energy of up to 700 J in our laboratory. All testing devices are DKD-approved and are subject to continuous internal and external controls. We regularly take part in round robin tests.
The control, documentation and evaluation of the tensile tests is computer-controlled with our modern universal tensile testing machine and by using a fully automatic extensiometer.
- Round robin tensile tests from -70 to 1200°C
- Flat tensile tests
- Compression tests
- Bending tests
- Failure Analysis
- Material Testing
- Software Solutions
- Quality & Certification
- Minimum Wage
- Legal Notice
- Terms & Conditions Material Testing
- Terms & Conditions Software
- Terms & Conditions Seminars